Thursday 20 September 2012

And now a proper first blog post

The actual first blog post was something I had to get off of my chest and there seems to be no one at the moment with whom I could actually talk about it . . .
This blog is going to be more of a journal-type thing and I don't know, or rather am not sure for now, whether it will actually see the light of day and have followers/readers/audience - whatever. I just feel this incredible urge for writing things down and somehow the pen and paper thing does not do it for me anymore, except for the to-do and grocery shopping lists ;-) Thus, the blog.
I write in English, although it is not my mother tongue. I, however, have a major in English language and literature, I work in an international environment and have been using English every day for a number of years, and I have even been dreaming in English, so there you go, it's become potentially obsessive on some level I guess.
I have no plan for a particular type(s) of blog posts that you would be able to find here. I'll write about what's going on inside, even if it's as trivial as hankering for a pair of shoes. There will be pictures, for entertainment purposes of course. And I don't promise much more.
So here goes, this first proper blog post. Now that it's out of the way, the rest of the writing should flow more freely ;-)

XOXO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .