Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bits and pieces

It's been a tough few days with a sick child in my household so there wasn't much sleeping going on actually. Here are the snippets of the last few days, when high fever was not yet in the picture:

 Starry cappuccino, just what the doctor ordered for a perfect Sunday morning ;-)
 More snazzy Christmas decor around the Belgrade cafes
 I would love to indulge in some New Year's punch but in order for it to be special, a few friends with which I usually frequented this place are not in Belgrade, so it just wouldn't be the same to go and do it on my own ;(
 Daily temperatures resemble spring and the snow has melted away. The little flowers think it's March, I bet ;-)
Always a good choice this necklace - a present from a dear friend, I wear it often and always get a lot of compliments for it.















Nothing more to report, I'm afraid. I want the fever to go away!

Edited to add:

 I had to show my own take on the embellished collar trend and my own handiwork for that matter, as well as another beautiful necklace given to me by the same beautiful friend on the doomsday this past Friday which we successfully survived ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .