Thursday 17 January 2013

Outfit of the Day

Just because my head is about to burst and I like the particular color combo that I'm wearing today. And the shoes of course . . .


 I love this Mango cardie from the sales a few summers back, although I'm not sure about the vertical stripes across the hips, but - whatever ;-)















The shoes are one of my favorites. They are designed and made in Serbia, which makes me particularly happy as I like to wear local designer brands. Check out their facebook page LILU Fashion Shoes, they have some pretty rad designs!


The same pair, from another angle, styled by me ;)
Perfect pointy-toe, kitten heel black patent leather pumps - I could live in them!
I bought these at the end of summer sales so I can't wait for warm weather to actually wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .